Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The only rower on the market on an incline, the ELEVATE Row ADJ™ features seven levels of adjustable bodyweight resistance and produces a full-body workout, integrating a strength component into a traditional cardio machine.
The Row Trainer is a great machine to use for personal training, as you can do many full-body exercises – it’s a great workout and product. I highly recommend it.
- Low-level strength component with a cardio workout.
- Seven levels of resistance of rowing at an incline coupled with two independent moving platforms produce a workout that engages all muscle groups simultaneously achieving a quicker, more effective workout.
- Low compression on the joints, especially the lower spine.
- Full leg and shoulder strengthening.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- The resistance incline can be raised or lowered to adapt to all needs.
- Designed to adapt to all body sizes.
There are no reviews yet.