Size: 6 LB
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer Description:
If you’re very determined to reach your strength and muscle-building goals, there’s a very good chance that you’ve considered or considering to take a weight gainer.
Serious Mass Weight Gainer is a high-calorie supplement that contains various levels of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and various other supplements that will take your training to a completely new level.
The True Strength of Weight Gainers:
Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, a highly active metabolism, weaker appetite, and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a real challenge to consume enough calories through whole foods alone. With Serious Mass, you’ve got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We’ve consolidated 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 252 grams of carbohydrates, 25 vitamins & minerals, glutamine, and creatine into every serving. It’s time to stop thinking small; get serious – Serious Mass.
- 1,250 Calories per Serving in Water; 1,640 Calories when made with Low Fat Milk.
- 50 Grams of Protein.
- 252 Grams of Carbohydrates to Support Fueling of Intense Workouts and Aid in the Replenishment of Glycogen Stores – with No Added Sugar.
- Creatine, L-Glutamine & Glutamine Peptides, Choline, Inositol, and PABA.
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass Weight Gainer to a blender filled with 24 oz of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds.
Tips: Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with 24 fl. oz. of nonfat or low-fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find it beneficial, to begin with 1/2 of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day.
Serious Mass is a substantial weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways.
Between Meals: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass Weight Gainer between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet. Post-Workout: Begin drinking 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery. Before Bed: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night.
Note: For best results use Serious Mass combined with intense weight training (3-5 times per week) and a sensible whole foods diet. Also, keep in mind that sufficient recovery between workouts impacts your ability to gain lean mass. Allowing at least 48 hours between workouts involving the same body parts is recommended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
- Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) including diabetes, hypoglycemia, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).